In terms of why we're using tokens and not just dollars. We did it this way because we thought it would be easier since the camsites also operate with tokens, and we wanted to look into how you could used the tokens/credits you have on the camsite to pay for the traffic. We might change this though, to display it in USD instead. 10 tokens is $1 though, so you just have to devide it by 10 to know the actual dollar amount you're paying.
Articles in this section
- How to add models in your studio account ?
- How do I sign up as a model ?
- How to sign up as a studio?
- How long will the boost last?
- Prices per packages?
- DivaTraffic promo video
- Camsites DivaTraffic works with
- How do I make a DivaLink ?
- How does this work?
- What traffic packages do you have?